Monday, December 10, 2012

Today is not my turn....

10 Dec 2012 / Monday

Assalamualaikum.......



Alhamdulilah we still alive until today, and still as a student at UiTM Segamat. Today in class Bel 311 we must do a presentation about a 4 facts. Before this Miss Zu was choose us to be in pair by counting the numbers. So I got a number 8 means I have to pair with Faiz Othman. We need to present 4 facts about our partner but one of the facts must be false statement. Our classmate must be guess which is a false statement. 





I'm actually very pity with Miss Zu, because our class is to slow in presenting. She said our class is slow and our grammar is worse. Sorry Miss we are bad student for you, but we will try improve our English, I hope we can improve after this with Miss Zu help. I'm sorry. :(






This assignment is fun because we must guess what are the false statement about our friends. But because our class is to slow, my turn will be tomorrow and at 3.50 pm class is dismiss. Oh my God, tomorrow is my turn. Scary, I hope tomorrow will be good.




Thank you for reading ! bye ^,^








No comments:

Post a Comment