Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Night market ^_^

04 Dec 2012
Assalamualaikum.. :)


########################################################################

We meet again in my latest entry. Today is Tuesday, so there will be have a night market! Often students are very excited wants go to the night market because at there sell are variety of food, clothing and others we can buy. Before we story about night market here I want show the famous food student like it.


Yummy ! Nasi Kerabu .... :)


^_^ Char kuey teow ! looks delicious right.







Okay, enough we story about night market. Actually before my classmate and I can get go to  the night market we must attend to class for today. At tuesday I have a three class, first at 10.00 a.m until 12 pm.
Next Ctu class, ctu class are very far from my college, at (BKSP) oh so tired walk in the hot wheather. Last at 4pm-6pm are BEL 311 class ! We meet Miss Zuraidah again. So in Bel class Miss Zu story about Bel 311, she said bel 311 is more tough than bel in part 1 and 2. In bel 311 the most important is the writing. Actually im not good in writing, but I must to try improve my english.
I hope miss Zu can help me and my classmate. Next miss Zu also explain about our assignment is the outline and we must do in pair. Sounds is so hard but we must do the assingment for our challenge.



Thank you for reading ! bye ^,^











No comments:

Post a Comment