Tuesday, December 11, 2012

That's Shocking ! ^_*

Assalamualaikum.... :)
11 Dec 2012 / Tuesday




Today our bel class start at 4pm until 6pm at U214, we continue with the presentation and today it's my turn. I Actually just came back from toilet suddenly Miss Zu ask me to present. Nervous ! Haha, but I and Faiz just do it. Alhamdulillah not so bad our presentation. After finish all the presentation, we continue with another activity. Miss Zu want us to list 4 thing that will make people shocking at a piece of paper. I don't know what I want to write but I just write anything about me, and we cannot sharing with friend. then we need to fold the paper to make a rocket, haha so funny because our boys class             never know how to fold the paper to make a rocket.



Taaadaaa ! Before I fly my rocket..    
Heeeee.. :D
        



Actually I not to remember what I write, hihi.. Secret! heee, not so shocking actually. First presenter are Cik Faa, and she must guess who is the people. Very shocking about Pika, err coma in 4 months? haha.. It was really burst my laughter. Finally someone read my rocket at in front, is was Bariyah! Initially she cannot guess who the owner of paper because look my innocent face. Haha.. Finally it my turn to go in front and read and I get the rocket from Acap. :)



Acap Rocket ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was know a lot about my classmate, what they like dislike as well as their bad habit but we had so much fun in class today! Thank you Miss Zu with the activity !  That all for this time, I was not have any idea. Huhu.. :)


Thank you for reading ! bye ^,^














                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment