Monday, December 17, 2012

Grammar time..



Monday / 17 Dec 2012
Assalamualaikum…  J




Started class for new week ! As usual start class at 8.00 am, so at early morning I wake up. I and my friends go to class at 7.40 am because the class is so far from our college at Bukit Kayangan. After class 8 until 10 we proceed to 10 until 12.. Even tired but I feel excited to learn something new. Lunch time ! yummy…








At evening Bel time! Yippi class it’s so near from my college. Start class at 2pm until 4pm at Dewan Sri Peria. Activity for today is learning grammar. Again? Again and again about grammar. Actually I still confusing about to different the present tense, past tense and so on. Sorry Miss Zu I really blur about this. But I will try to improved my grammar, In sha Allah.






Miss Zu explained it from beginning because our classmate also blur even we have learnt before this. Miss Zu always said we need to learnt something for our knowledge not for reward only. Thanks you Miss Zu, we will remember that.




Thank you for reading ! bye ^,^






No comments:

Post a Comment