Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Presentation again....

Wednesday / 19 Dec 2012
Assalamualaikum...





Today we meet again. Our bel class today at SL, but we late arrived at class because before bel class we have a class at Sri Pegaga. Today we must continued the presentation. I hope all is well today. Miss Zu want a boy start the presentation. Oh my God ! Miss Zu reject the topic again. I and Fatin feel very scared to present today. After that, Miss Zu ask anyone to present but all my classmate do no want to come in front then I said to Miss Zu I want to try. Try only even we are very afraid. My heart sound like dup dap dup dap..








Bismillahirahmannirahim.. I and Fatin hope we present more better than yesterday. After we finish our presentation, Miss Zu comment our topic. Alhamdulilah, finally Miss Zu accept our topic and we are the first pair her approve topic.




Thank you for reading ! bye ^,^










No comments:

Post a Comment