Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year :)

Tuesday / 01 Jan 2013.
Assalamualaikum....



Happy New Year my Friends ! 



   

          





Today our bel class still proceed about the outline presentation. Only Sara, Syafiqah, Zue and Hani still  
not approved their topic. Today our bel class at Block U at 4.00 p.m.
My God, their topic still rejected by Miss Zu, maybe their topic is to common for Miss. I feel so sad to them, I hope they can find more interesting topic after this. Be strong friends! I know you can do it. :)










After the presentation we proceed with learn Summarising. I love Summarising because summarising is easier than Paraphrasing. Miss Zu was expalain everything to us for we understand. Thanks you Miss..   
:)  

We end the class very early, at 5.30 pm because Miss Zu have meeting ! 




Thank you for reading ! bye ^,^














No comments:

Post a Comment