Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Alhamdulilah... :)

Assalamualaikum... :)


Hello guys ! Okay today have a bel class at block U. Suddenly I feel very scared want to present today, maybe because I will present alone. But I will try and really hope miss Zu will accept our thesis statement. Miss Zu do not want aggrumentative essay present first she want last presentation and I do a aggrumentative essay. At first presentation from others group miss Zu is really mad. Ouch ! It make me feel very nervous. 

Finally its my turn and I present the thesis statement. Dup dap dup my heart... 
Before approved miss Zu has ask a few of question about thesis statement, finally miss Zu approved our thesis statement. Alhamdulilah.. :)

Thanks and  congrats to team aggrumentative essay because all member do a aggrumentative essay the thesis statement are has been approved today. :)

This is our thesis statement : -

Although money is more important for Malaysian women in getting married, there are strongly proven that love is more important thing for a lasting marriage. 



Thank you for reading ! bye ^,^




No comments:

Post a Comment